THE BEST FALL CLINIC ON THE SOUTH SHORE IS LOCATED MARSHFIELD
IT HAS SOLD OUT EVERY YEAR ** REGISTER BEFORE IT FILLS!!
Great preseason clinic for Youth Basketball Players in grades 4-8. This fall weekly camp is brought to you by Hoopsters Basketball
WEEKLY SESSIONS ON SUNDAYS FROM SEPT 9TH - OCTOBER 14, 2018. *No Columbus Day Weekend*
GET READY FOR TRYOUTS AND THE SEASON
SESSION SIZES ARE LIMITED
NO ONSITE ENROLLMENT
TEACHING BOTH THE "HOWS AND WHYS" OF THE "GAME" OF BASKETBALL
SURELY THE BEST YOUTH BASKETBALL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT CLINIC
ONLY $89 FOR THE ENTIRE CLINIC
CONSISTENTLY RATED BY PARENTS AS THE CLINIC THAT BEST HELPS A PLAYER GET READY FOR THE SEASON!!
HELD AT MHS ON SUNDAYS FROM SEPT 9TH - OCTOBER 14, 2018. (NO COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND)
THE HIGH ENERGY CLINIC DESIGNED TO FURTHER INDIVIDUAL PLAYER DEVELOPMENT BY STRESSING FUNDAMENTALS THROUGH DRILL WORK AND SITUATIONAL PLAY TAUGHT BY INSTRUCTORS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE YOUTH BASKETBALL SYSTEM. MASTER CRITICAL FUDAMENTAL AREAS, ENHANCE PLAYERS OVERALL BASKETBALL IQ, MASTER SKILLS AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAME FOR YOUTH PLAYERS, A FOUNDATION TO IMPROVE AND HAVE FUN, INDIVIDUAL AND SMALL GROUP DRILLS IN A MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT WITH EMPHASIS ON PLAYING SITUATIONS & THE "WHY'S", NOT JUST "HOW'S".
RIGHT NOW WE ARE OPENING CLINICS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS FOR THE WEEKLY SESSIONS. THERE WILL POTENTIALLY BE TWO CLINIC TIMES FOR GIRLS AND BOYS TYPICALLY STARTING at 4:00pm OR 6:00pm FOR GRADES 4 - 8. IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AT A LEVEL GEARED FOR THE PLAYER GIVEN BY HOOPSTER AND VARSITY INSTRUCTORS.
GO TO REGISTRATION TAB TO SIGN UP OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Typical Session Features and Breakdown
- Ball handling, Offensive attack moves and Passing session (including creating, attacking, finishing, weak hand development and 1 on 1 playing situations)
- Footwork, Getting open, Using Screens and Shooting form (including pivoting, proper shooting footwork, defensive, drop steps, getting to the basket, using screens and 2 on 2 playing situations)
- Shooting Emphasis and Techniques (including form, catch & shoot, shooting off the dribble and finishing)
- Offensive spacing and Finishing moves continued (multiple finishing moves around the basket, counter moves and footwork to finish)
- Positional Work (point guard, perimeter and post concepts explored)
- Defensive Principles (on ball, helping, helping the helper concepts, defending screens and 3 on 3 playing situations) Application of Defensive Principles (shell and breakdown drills to further teach concepts)
- Transition and Fast Break concepts (2 on 1, 3 on 2 and 4 on 3 concepts/Structured 5 on 5 scrimmages (spacing, attacking, defending)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER